Capsicum is a superfood, packed with Vitamin C and Beta Carotene. A red or yellow capsicum will give any dish a bright lift.
- 200g Sweet Potato, thinly sliced
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 4 Pieces Wholemeal Pita Bread (160g)
- 4 Tablespoons Passata (80g)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (12g), crushed
- 160g Chargrilled Capsicum, thinly sliced
- 160g Reduced Fat Ricotta, crumbled
- 1/4 Cups Basil Leaves (10g)
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill over medium high heat. Spray sweet potato with oil and chargrill for 3 minutes each side or until golden and tender.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 large baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Place a pita bread onto each tray.
- Combine passata and garlic and spread over pita breads. Top with sweet potato, capsicum and ricotta. Lightly spray with oil.
- Bake pizzas for 15 minutes or until ricotta is golden and crisp. Sprinkle basil over to serve.
Coaching Zone Tips
- For a topping alternative, sprinkle over some finely chopped red onion instead of basil.
- Be sure to check the serving size of the pita breads as there can be variations between products.
Want more? There’s plenty more where that came from. Home Fitness Network contains over 150+ meal plans and hundreds of quick and easy recipes like this. In addition, you’ll gain access to hundreds of workouts that you can complete from the comfort of your own home. Join now...
Are you a Coaching Zone member? You receive discounted access to Home Fitness Network. See here for further information.