COVID-19: The Health and Safety of Members is Priority
UPDATE - 20 May 2020
Coaching Zone clubs in Western Australia are re-open from Monday, 18 May for supervised classes only. Supervised classes include Coaching Zone sessions as well as Genesis Health + Fitness group training. All regular membership payments continue to remain suspended, free of charge.
Current state government restrictions allow no more than 20 people in a club at the one time, to participate in a supervised class.
Classes are available to members at all WA clubs, with paid bookings required in advance, via the Genesis Health + Fitness website or app.
To view your club’s timetable of supervised classes and to make a booking, please select your club from the below list.
All supervised classes will follow health and safety guidelines that are in accordance with current state government restrictions, including:
• No more than 20 people in the club at the one time
• No shared equipment
• Session length is 45 minutes, with time allocated at the beginning and end for people to safely enter and exit the gym before the next group of people arrive
• Everyone must arrive ready to workout, with a towel and water bottle. No towel, no train.
• Changerooms, lockers and water fountains will not be in use. However, toilets are available.
Additional health and safety measures that are now in place at all clubs in Western Australia include:
• Added sanitisation stations
• Added health and safety signs
• Regular cleaning of surfaces, including equipment after each session
• Social distancing markers, to ensure everyone keeps 1.5 metres distance
• Cashless transactions: we do accept card payments.
Yours in Health,
Any questions members or the general public may have can be directed to email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions